Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Interesting Days Ahead...

Tomorrow, Joni and I will get up at 4:00 am to drive to SC for a funeral. One of my greatest friends in all the world just lost his dad in a battle with cancer. It is really hard for me to imagine that one of my friends, who is about the same age, just lost his dad. Jason, Rita, and Casey, please know that we are praying for you guys. I can't imagine the pain you are feeling at this time.

We'll have dinner with our parents and hang out with them. Friday morning, we will have to drive to Acworth early to meet with a realtor and look at some houses. Then, we will hang out with some friends and drive back to Memphis on Saturday. It seems like we are going to be driving pretty much all weekend.

It is going to be a few interesting days and I am sure that they will be very tiring. I am looking forward to spending lots of time hanging out with Joni, just the two of us.

By the way, I think I forgot to mention yesterday that I ran over a cheerleader when I was in the Hamster Ball. She will never been the same after being run over by a fat guy in a clear inflatable ball!

No comments: