Saturday, April 14, 2007

Weekend Random Thoughts...

1. This is post #250. I can't believe that people actually read this stuff.
2. A new blog is coming! It should be up by Monday.
3. Joni and I spent 26 hours in the car over 3 days.
4. I love having the opportunity to hang out with Joni. We had lots of stuff to talk about. She is certainly the smarter and better looking of the 2.
5. We just added the 5th (and final) member of our staff. It has been amazing how things are coming together. Check out JR's comments on his new blog (jrlive.net).
6. I am learning so much about God and trusting Him. I am loving trusting Him for huge things.
7. Some people have asked me "what happens if this all doesn't work out"? There is no plan B. We are confident that God has called us to do this and He will provide.
8. Being away from your kids for a couple of days makes you miss them and appreciate them like crazy!
9. It is awesome to have people that you can trust to take care of your kids while you are away.
10. Looking for houses is exciting and scary, especially when yours hasn't sold yet.
11. I care deeply about what happens at Crosspointe after I leave, contrary to popular belief.
12. It is amazing how quickly your emotions can change.
13. I really enjoyed beating Stevie at NCAA 07. The strawberry milkshake was amazing.
14. I am still praying for Jason. I know that these are really tough days!
15. This guy has become one of my favorite people!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate that it turned out this way. It would have been better if we would have been a blessing to yall, and the new church start. I look forward to see how God provides, abundantly more...
and many of us DO BELIEVE that yall do care.