Monday, April 09, 2007

Prayer

I have had several people ask me about how they can pray for my family and JR's family during this transition time. Here are a few specific things that you can help us to pray for:

1. Wisdom.
2. The right people to lead the student ministry at Crosspointe.
3. Buyers for our houses.
4. Houses for us to buy.
5. Our wives and kids to be able to adjust well.
6. People to jump on board with the vision of Freedom Church.
7. $$ needed for Freedom Church. We need over $300,000 dollars for the first year.
8. 2 Laptops (Everything for us is about to have to become portable.)
9. The people of Acworth, GA

Thanks for praying with us and for us!

2 comments:

Andrew N. said...

Todd I hope these things aren't in priority 1-9 cause if so I thought God was first then family then the church, not God, church, houses, and then family. LOL JK I know you didn't put it in any special order.

Todd said...

Yeah, they are certainly not in any order..lol. Otherwise, I would have some jacked up priorities!