Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Blogging...

Last June, I decided to start blogging. I had no idea how it would change my life. I am not being overdramatic. It really has.

~It has allowed people to get to know the real me. Not just the guy they see on Sundays and Wednesdays.

~It allows you to grow spiritually. I am encouraged daily by the things that I read. In the past, you have had to wait for a book to come out to be able to learn about whatever it is that you want to know. Now, someone is probably somewhere blogging about it. I am currently reading 35 different blogs on a regular basis. This has stretched me in a huge way and allowed me to keep my finger on the pulse of what is going on in the world.

~It has allowed me to connect with people that I might not have ever connected with.

I encourage you to check out the blogging world. It will change your life!!

A couple of side notes:

I am excited to see what this guy has to say. The blogging world erupted when he announced that he was going to begin blogging again.

Also, check out this post. It was written by Josh Currie, who teaches the Millington/Woodstock small group in the Middle School Ministry. It is worth reading! Thanks Josh for loving Jesus and middle schoolers!

No comments: