Wednesday, March 14, 2007

What is going on?

My life seems to be filled with lots of randomness right now. For example:

1. Random item found at the church: swimming pool stairs. How did someone leave those here? And why were they here in the first place?

2. Random smell: it seems that everywhere I drive, I encounter the smell of a skunk.

3. Random thing that someone said to me yesterday: "My wife called singing 'Gangsta's Paradise' and I thought of you." Thanks Jeff. I am glad someone recognizes how hardcore I really am.

4. Random songs in my head all day: "Wonderwall" by Oasis and "Big Poppa" by Notorious BIG and "What Goes Around" by Timberlake.

5. Random Dream I Had: I dreamed that our old Associate Pastor came in and fired me. I was pretty mad! He didn't even allow me to get my stuff. As I am walking out the front door, he tells me that he was just kidding. I was not a happy person! What kind of sense does that make?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Swimming pool stairs...

The stairs were once used for the guys operating the camera in back of sanctuary - they used them to get upon that wooden stand (or whatever it is called)

I remember them, because when I would have a long line of children waiting to sing, one of them always tried to climb them. Including my son. :)

Skunk...I thought I was the only one who noticed the increasing odor of Skunk. I am guessing all the homes being built are taking away the trees they lived in and around.

The rest, I don't have an explanation for..but hey I'm tired. Give me time.

Becky Mills

Anonymous said...

I have never commented. Couldn't help but comment on this one
1. Crosspointe
2. Actually Crosspointe sewage
3. It is hilarious you like rap
4. There is medication out there
5. My family is praying for you

Balentines