Thursday, March 22, 2007

Not the big announcement...

No, this is not the big announcement that I promised. I will post that in a few minutes. These are just a couple of random thoughts:

1. I am so excited that Clemson is going to the Final 4 in the NIT tournament. Now, I know a lot of you haters will say it is the "Not Invited Tourney" and stuff like that. I hear you. But it is a start. Nevertheless, I am proud of the Tigers. Great win over the 'Cuse last night. We just need to bring the championship home!

2. I thought it was interesting that Steven Furtick, Pastor at Elevation Church in Charlotte, had the #1 blog in all the world the other day. Not just the top blog among preachers, but the #1 blog period. Pretty impressive for a guy who has only been a pastor for a year. God is doing crazy things there. They are running 1700 people after one year and beginning a second campus. Congratulations, Steven.

3. It cannot be possible that Sanjaya is STILL on American Idol. I seriously do not know how much longer I can take it! This is reassuring me that even I could be the next American Idol!

4. I am excited because one of my best friends in the entire world is now blogging. Chad was my roommate in college. He is the Pastor at New Hope Baptist Church in Mauldin, SC. It will be good for us to be able to do a little better job keeping up with one another. I'm sure he has lots of funny stories about me, but that's ok. That goes both ways. Check his blog out!

No comments: