Sunday, March 25, 2007

Random Thoughts....

At least once a week, I like to create a random list of things running through my head. Here we go:

1. Words cannot express how sad I am about leaving Crosspointe. It is going to be a difficult month!
2. God is teaching me A LOT lately!
3. In case you are wondering, I am cheering for Georgetown in the Final Four. I picked them to win it all. Let's go Hoyas!!
4. I am glad that everyone finally knows about us leaving. It is a relief to be able to talk openly about it.
5. I am pretty sure Acie Law's(Texas A&M) dad is Snoop Dogg.
6. Is there anything better in sports than March Madness?
7. It be Ohio St. and FL for the Nat'l Championship. That would be strange since those teams just played in the football Nat'l Championship.
8. Last Wednesday was one of the hardest days of my entire life.
9. I forgot to mention this last week but I finally got a Wii. It is amazing! Video gaming just went to a whole new level!
10. My family is amazing! I love them like crazy!!
11. I really hope that Clemson wins the NIT. I know it is just the NIT, but it is a start!
12. I have way more questions than answers about the upcoming months in my life.
13. To be really honest, I am excited/scared/sad all at the same time.
14. My fantasy baseball draft is this week.
15. "Most God ordained dreams die because we aren't willing to something that seems illogical." ~ Mark Batterson

I'm going to crash. This should be a busy week. I'm out!

No comments: