Thursday, March 15, 2007

Time to go Dancin' / Unleashed

Before you call the Southern Baptist Convention and report me, I am not talking about real dancing (although there is nothing wrong with it). I am talking about March Madness. You know, the Big Dance. I love this time of year. I am curious about who this years' Cinderella team will be. It is such a strange year because I really believe that there are about 6 teams with the potential to win this thing. However, no one is an overwhelming favorite. So, let the games begin...

Also, I am pretty jealous of some of my friends. They are attending the UNLEASHED Conference at Newspring Church in Anderson, SC. All day, several guys are posting notes from the conference. Check out notes from this guy and this guy. No one does it like Newspring and Perry Noble.

By the way, I cannot stand the fact that Sunjaya is still on American Idol. Is America stupid?

No comments: