Sunday, March 04, 2007

Weekly Reflections...

1. It was good to be on vacation this week. The last time we were in SC was for Christmas. This time was extremely different. We didn't have as many places to go and people to see. It was much more relaxing.
2. Anniston weighs 14lbs 11oz. She continues to steal more and more of my heart.
3. I am watching UNC/Duke. What a great rivalry! It is crazy how competitive the ACC is this year.
4. I just watched Heroes from last Monday. I missed an episode because my Tivo didn't record it. Needless to say that I am extremely confused. However, I do love this show.
5. Just saw that Clemson beat Virginia Tech today. How did that happen?
6. I am learning a lot about people these days.
7. How is this guy still on American Idol? If he makes it past this week, I am not sure I can watch this show anymore.
8. Church basketball season is almost over. I have mixed emotions about that. I love coaching but I am excited about getting some time back.
9. Today is my 5th annual 27th Birthday. I thought you were supposed to get wiser as you got older?

I heard someone say this week that, "Jesus didn't die for us(the church) to create our own subculture. When we do this, we are basically having a conversation with ourselves. If we only have contact with Christians, how will the world know that Jesus loves them?" Interesting...

No comments: