Saturday, March 10, 2007

Busy Weekend...

This is the most productive weekend ever, as far as getting stuff done around the house goes. Here's a rundown of what I accomplished.

1. Cut the grass (It seems way too early for this!)
2. Trimmed the hedges.
3. Washed both cars.
4. Got rid of some dead holly bushes.
5. Went running both days.
6. Spent lots of time hanging out with my family.
7. Changed the Bypass Valve in Joni's car. I didn't even know a car had one of those.(This is nothing short of a miracle for anyone that knows my mechanic skills.)

It was a great weekend to be outside!

I just watched last weeks episode of the Apprentice. Is there a more odd combination than Donald Trump and Snoop Dogg?

I gotta run. Some guys are coming over to hang out, watch basketball, and play some video games.

DON'T FORGET TO CHANGE TO CHANGE YOUR CLOCKS! (I am pretty mad about losing an hour of sleep but excited about it staying daylight longer!)

No comments: