Saturday, July 08, 2006

Pickles are ruining my life??

Ok, so I know that it is not breaking news to anyone that there are weird and interesting people in this world. Almost daily, I read a blog written by Perry Noble, who is the Pastor of Newspring Church in Anderson, SC. I saw this video in his blog last week and thought it was strange and hilarious at the same time (http://mondaymorninginsight.com/index.php/site/comments/pickles_are_ruining_my_life/). Supposedly this lady is fearful of pickles, of all things. Sounds like some has smoked a little too much crack!! At this moment, I am sitting in my garage because Joni and I are having a yard sale. People are actually paying us to haul off our junk. Sounds like a great plan to me! We have made almost $300 today. That's what I'm talking about!!!

No comments: