Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Anniston and Brayden Update

I haven't updated everyone in a while about Anniston. So...here we go. She is 4 1/2 months old and weighs 11lbs and 10oz. She is also 21 1/2 inches long. The awesome thing to me is that she has had no complications. We took her to the doctor last month to check out her development and they were pleased with her progress. She is exactly where she should be, if she would have gone full term. We are still keeping her at home most of the time to prevent her from getting sick. Thanks to everyone for praying for her.

Brayden just turned 2 in November and I don't know if there is a funnier kid on the planet. He is talking pretty well and the way he says things makes me laugh. For example, he couldn't say "snowman". He would say "new man". I like the baby stage, but personally I like being able to communicate with him.

Needless to say, I have the 2 most incredible kids in the world! I know you think little Ralph and Tina are cool, but they don't compare to my kids!!

No comments: