Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Yes, I am alive...

Wow, our trip out of town was nuts. Good, but crazy. I spent very little time posting (obviously), checking email, and reading blogs. It seemed like as soon as I would sit down, it was time to go visit someone or go to a Christmas party. Don't get me wrong, I loved connecting with people I haven't seen in a while. However, it was very exhausting! I felt like I needed a vacation to recover from my time off!

Joni and I pretty much just hung around the house this weekend. We were invited to several parties, but decided it was best for us to stay at home to prevent Anniston from getting sick. So, we watched football and all of the boring countdown shows!

Yesterday was filled with football, friends, football, UFC, and more football!

Over the next few days, I will be sharing some things that I learned last year. 2006 was an interesting year. I feel like I learned a lot through some tough experiences. I am looking forward to this year with great anticipation. We'll see what God does in 2007! I can hardly wait!

No comments: