Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Another Year....Another Clemson Disappointment

For a team that started the year 7-1, Clemson really did a great job of turning a great season into a disappointing one. I am not sure what happened, but I am thankful that the season is finally over. An 8-5 season is a far cry from what they should have been able to accomplish.

Of course, I should be used to this type of disappointment! It happens every year. Oddly enough, the football season has me excited about basketball season!

The Tigers are 14-0 so far this season. We'll see what happens when they start ACC play. They haven't been any good in basketball in a long time and I am ready for a good year. After all, I pull for the same team during basketball AND football season. (Although, the last sentence may appear to be a jab at those people who cheer for Miami during the football season and Duke during the basketball season, it was in no way intended to cause any harm!)

No comments: