Wednesday, January 17, 2007

TV and Wednesdays...


This week brought about the return of 2 of my favorite TV shows: 24 and American Idol. As I watched them, I was reminded of why I love these shows so much! 24 happens to be the craziest thing on TV. I am pretty sure that I want Jack Bauer on my team. There isn't any situation that he can't get out of. As for American Idol, I love the first 3 weeks of the new season. It is so hilarious to see people that think they can sing. The problem is that their family, friends, and churches have not been honest enough to tell them that they can't! So, they make an idiot of themselves on national TV. I look forward to enjoying the new season of both these shows.


I know that this is not news to anyone, but today is Wednesday. Wednesday just happens to be one of my favorite days of the week. I look forward to hanging out with some of the coolest students and adult leaders in the world. I am excited because tonight we are going to take a look at this verse. We will talk about how we have to opportunity to experience God in a way that even Moses and the people in the Old Testament couldn't. I am looking forward to a great night!!


Also, Clemson plays UNC tonight. Pray hard...I would love for the Tigers to pull the upset!!



No comments: