Thursday, January 18, 2007

Blogging...I Can't Live Without It

Isn't it interesting how our world changes? I remember sitting in a room a couple of years ago and hearing some people talk about blogging. As I sat there, I was wondering if blogging was some type of disease or if they had a problem pronouncing some word. I had no clue what it was. Now it is something that I feel like I can't live without. I have to read them. I have to write them. I love the opportunity to give and receive information in that way. You can really get to know a person and how they think. You can discover the things that are important to them. You can learn stuff about people that you have never even had a conversation with. I love blogging. It has helped me to learn more about all sorts of things, including Jesus, leadership, technology, etc.

So, if you don't regularly read blogs....read them. If you are looking for an interesting way to express yourself to others...start blogging. You'll never be the same!!

Over the past couple of days, I have read a few entries that are must-reads. Check them out:
Perry Noble - A pastor from Anderson, SC. It is worth your time to read what he writes on a daily basis.

David Jacks - A senior at White Station HS and an intregal of the student ministry here at Crosspointe.

No comments: