Friday, January 19, 2007

TGIF!!!



I wonder if my life can get any busier? The past couple of weeks have been absolutely insane! I have literally had something going on every night during the week. It has been pretty exhausting and I am ready for the weekend. I can't wait for the opportunity to hang out with Joni, Brayden, and Anniston.

I thought I would share these pictures with you. Joni and I are not the best at taking pictures and getting them out to people. She took some this week and I thought you might like to see them. Brayden apparently has not discovered that the potty should not be used in the bathtub. Anniston is actually getting a little chubby, which I never thought I would say about her. After all, she was only 2lbs 9 oz when she was born. Soooo...have a great weekend and enjoy the pics!
By the way, we won our game last night. We looked really good and the rest of the season should be interesting! Our record is 1-1, but we are much better than that!
todd
jtlollis@hotmail.com

No comments: