Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I am so excited....I just can't hide it...

Tomorrow, my family will head to South Carolina to hang out for a week with our families. I can't wait to be able to spend the whole week with the people that I love most. I am looking forward to this also because it will be a nice little break for all of us, especially since my schedule has been so crazy lately. Joni certainly deserves the time away because she is an awesome wife and mother. Because Anniston still cannot be around large groups of people, she ends up spending most of her time at home with the kids.

Our parents are also really excited. They are ready to hang out with their grandkids. I am pretty sure that I could call them and say that Joni and I were not coming and they would be ok with that, as long as Anniston and Brayden were still coming. I know that it is really not like that but they sure do love those kids. And so do I!

So, pray for us while we travel. Nothing can be as fun as driving with a 2 year old and a 6 mth old. I can't wait for the adventure!!

Just for the record, the last time I was this excited about a vacation, we had a baby premature in a strange town. Let's pray that doesn't happen again! If so, we will all be shocked!!

1 comment:

Josh said...

..too bad your stinkin' phone had to quit on you! I guess that's what happens when you buy a phone from Stevie. :D