Wednesday, February 14, 2007

V Day

Today is a strange day. It is Valentines Day and a Wednesday, so that makes it strange. On the day that you are supposed to spend some time with those you love the most, I will see Joni for about 43 seconds. Since it is Wednesday, I will be at CrossOver hanging out with some of the most amazing middle school students in the world. That means I will that Joni and I will have to have Valentines Day this weekend.

I personally think that Valentines Day is a really funny holiday. It is amazing to me how much people will go out of their way to make sure their husband/wife feel appreciated on this one day a year. Shouldn't that happen every day?

Just for the record: I have the most amazing wife in the world. Nothing makes me happier than to be able to spend time with her.

1 comment:

Jeff Bumgardner said...

You are such a sap.