Friday, February 02, 2007

Let It Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow...

So, we finally got a little of the white stuff last night. But only a little. In fact, it was almost gone by noon, which made me sad. I love snow!

I took Brayden out to play in the white stuff but he wasn't a big fan of it. We spent a grand total of about 10 minutes outside. He seemed to be more concerned about having the snow on his shoes than having fun. He is so OCD, probably a direct result of having such strange parents.

Other than that, I spent the day watching season 1 of 24. It is so strange watching the show without some of the great characters, like Chloe. I am trying to watch the whole 1st season, which is 24 episodes. That means Jack Bauer and I will be spending a lot of time together!!

Also, Joni and I are going out on a date tonight! I love hanging out with my wife. She is my best friend in the entire world!!

No comments: