Saturday, February 17, 2007

I Love Weekends....

Lately, my schedule has been extremely busy. This makes me look forward to the weekend with even more anticipation. For the past month, I have had something to to every weeknight. I don't usually get home until after 8, which means I don't have time to hang out with my family. I have spent the last 2 days just hanging out with them. I haven't left the house, except to go to dinner last night.

Here are a few things that have made this weekend great:

1. Sleeping late yesterday.
2. Spending some time reading.
3. Playing kickball in the house. (I know I probably shouldn't teach Brayden this, but it was worth it to hear him laugh so much.)
4. Catching up on some of my favorite TV shows.
5. Taking care of a couple of projects that I have wanted to do around the house.
6. Being reminded that I am certainly not a 'handy man'. I am dangerous with some tools!
7. Giving Joni a break from taking care of the kids by herself all day.
8. NBA Allstar weekend. I can't wait for the dunk contest!!
9. Dinner with Jesse and Vinai Meesomboon. I love these people!

Just in case you care, I agree with JR about the ribs in Memphis. Cozy Corner is without question better than Rendezvous. You gotta go there!

1 comment:

Chris Mc said...

Some of my greatest memories were playing baseball in the house with a ball of Aluminium Foil, and a broken back support from an old kitchen table chair.

I need more info about the Xbox.