Friday, February 09, 2007

Intensity...

For the last 5 years, I have helped coach a high school basketball team. For 5 years, I have ended every season by swearing that I will never coach again. However, when basketball season rolls around, I can't wait to get back out there.

Last night, our team played one of the most intense games that I have ever been involved in. We played a really tough team from Bethlehem Baptist. We were behind the entire game and our guys seemed to lack the passion and desire to win. That all changed in the 2nd half. We tied the game with 2 seconds left in the game. Our guys played amazing!

In overtime, everything was clicking! We won the game by about 5 points. I have never been more proud and excited for our guys. We are now 3-1 and I really believe that we can win the league (if we play to our potential!)

No comments: