Sunday, February 11, 2007

Wii had some some fun!


Friday night, I had an experience that will forever change my life. Ok, well maybe not. My family went over to Dan and Diana Craddock's house. They just happen to be some of my favorite people in the entire world and we had decided to hang out a little and play his new Nintendo Wii.

If you haven't played one, stop what you are doing right now and find one to play. It is amazing! It will certainly change video gaming forever!

Apparently there are certain dangers involved in playing Wii. My arm was extremely sore all day yesterday! This lady got hit in the eye. Others have broken their TV. Check out all of the craziness here.

My mind is racing, trying to find a way to purchase one for myself. I am thinking of selling my xbox and my games. Anyone interested?

2 comments:

Chris Mc said...

how much, the farthest I ever got in the games was atari 1600. Stacy did have super nintendo however. Haha
really, how much

Anonymous said...

Todd you dont need a Wi to make your eye look like that ladys. I'll be glad to help a brother out!