Saturday, February 24, 2007

Man Card


Ok...I am risking a lot by posting this for all the world to see. I am pretty sure that my man card should be taken away immediately. Joni has been talking for a while about wanting to get a pedicure. Today, I made that happen for her. She also has been trying to get me to get one also. Today she talked me into it.

I know....I know. I accept the abuse and humiliation that I will receive. However, I will have to say that it was pretty amazing! I hate feet. I hate people touching my feet and I also hate touching other people's feet. It was strange and awkward, but worth it in the end. Laugh all you want, it was great!

Oh yeah, since we are on the subject of feet, I saw an interesting church sign yesterday. I don't remember the name of the church, but it was described as Independent and Footwashing. Nothing makes a lost person want to go to church like that!

1 comment:

Chris Mc said...

That is ten times worse than Dan's scrapbooking adventures.