Thursday, December 28, 2006

A Little Break...

I decided to take a little break from the world of blogging for the past few days. This has become such a habit that it was really difficult to check out for a short period of time. I love blogging for a couple of reasons: 1. It helps me to process my thoughts, relive experiences, and express my viewpoints 2. It helps me to connect with people that I might not otherwise be able to connect with. It allows them to get to know my on a deeper, more personal level.

My family is still in SC, until tomorrow. We have been extremely busy going to Christmas parties and meeting up with people we haven't seen in a while. When I say we have been busy, it is probably the understatement of the century. In fact, I think I need a vacation after we get back to Millington. At least there will be a couple of days to relax before I have to go back to the office on Tuesday.

Look for these upcoming posts:
-How I Lost 70 lbs in a year.
-Lessons I Learned in 2006.
-The Clemson Tigers (The mood will depend on how they play in the Music City Bowl tomorrow against Kentucky.)

1 comment:

Jeff Bumgardner said...

Your mood will not be very good for the Clemson post if they don't get it together in the second half. They're losing at half time....but, I'm sure you already know about that. Just cheer for my georgia dogs...you'll be better off.