Sunday, October 22, 2006

Anniston want a cracker?

Brayden and I both got back into the house last night, which meant that was the first time my entire family has been under the same roof. I have been wondering how he would respond to this little person suddenly taking over the house. I thought he might get really jealous, after all, it has been all about him for 2 years. He hasn't been that way at all. He has wandered around the house all day saying "baby". Several times, he has climbed up on the love seat so that he could see down into her bassonet.

Earlier today, Brayden was eating crackers. He decided to be nice and try to offer Anniston one. It was so funny! We tried to explain to him that she could only eat "mo" (his word for milk). I am pretty sure that he does not understand. It has been a great day to hang out with the 3 people I love the most!

1 comment:

Jeff Bumgardner said...

I'm glad you're getting this time with your family. But, I can't believe you didn't mention the 4th person you love the most...me. I like crackers, too. And "mo".