Monday, October 23, 2006

Johnny Hunt and the Tigers

I was so excited about having lunch with Perry Noble last week that I forgot to mention that JR and I also went to lunch with Johnny Hunt on Friday. This was awesome because he is one of the guys that I admire most in ministry. Upon meeting him, it is easy to see that he loves Jesus and is one of the most humble men I have ever met. I have learned so much from him and it really excited me to be able to hang out with him and Ken Lassiter for a little while. Of all of the things that he has taught me, the most important would probably be "to stay close and clean". What a simple but powerful prayer!

Gotta brag on my Tigers a little! They are ranked #10 in the AP poll. This is the highest that they have been ranked in a long time! I hope they don't jack it up over the next few weeks. Just think, they are 1 missed extra point away from being undefeated! I am hoping for a good showing in Blacksburg this week.

No comments: