Saturday, October 28, 2006

It doesn't get much better than this...


Today was awesome! Joni, Brayden, Anniston, and I all hung out at home all day. It was fun to hang out with them. Apart from a trip to Walmart for me and Brayden, we were all here together today. I love my family and really enjoyed hanging out with them!

Brayden is learning to be gentle with Anniston and not try to karate chop her in the face. Yesterday, he hit his mom in the eye with an alarm clock. Now it looks like I punched Joni in the face.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS ONE IS MY FAVORITE.

Jeff Bumgardner said...

You need to quit "hanging out" and get some work done. You better get back up there to that church and do the work of the Lord! (for those of you who do not know me, I'm just kidding. For those of you who do know me, I didn't need to clarify my earlier statement.)