Thursday, October 26, 2006

Same story....different year...

Ok, I have mentioned several times that I believe that I take this college football thing too far. I think tonight confirmed it for me! Clemson looked horrible in a 24-7 loss to Va Tech. First of all, let me say that I said even before the game that I thought Tech was underrated. They have lost 2 games, one to Ga. Tech and one to Boston College. They lost both games to the teams that have the best opportunity to play in the ACC title game.

However, that does not excuse Clemson's performance. I am so glad we only have Will Proctor for 1 season. He has not played well in the past 2-3 games and played as bad as I have ever seen a quarterback play. I know that it was a tough environment but there is no excuse for that performance!

Clemson does this to me every year! They get my hopes up and then they come crashing down. How does the #1 scoring team in the country get held to 150 total yards? I guess we'll have to put this behind us and move on. Bring on Maryland!

No comments: