Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Brayden

One of the greatest joys in my life is Brayden. I wanted a boy really badly and God was gracious enough to grant my wish. He is the most awesome kid! This weekend, he walked around the house in his Clemson jersey (standard clothing on Saturdays for all males) yelling "Go" every time I would say "Go Tigers". He fell asleep on my chest while we were watching the game. It was so cool!

Last night, he experienced something totally new. We needed to transition him out of his crib so that Anniston will have a place to sleep. So, last night he slept in a regular full size bed (3-4 ft off the floor) for the first time ever. Joni and I were so paranoid that he was going to fall out and break his face. He is the easiest kid on the planet to get to go to sleep. I think he takes that after his dad! Night 1 down, with no broken bones, cuts, or scratches.

No comments: