Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Bloglines...

I have been meaning to tell everyone about this great resource that I have found. Bloglines is a tool that will allow you to go to one site and view multiple blogs. So instead of having to go to 20 different sites, I can go to one site and there is a link to all 20. It also lets you know if the person has written a new blog since you read them last. It saves TONS of time!! To check it out, just click on this.

Here are some blogs that I would suggest you check out:

JR Lee - The High School Pastor at Crosspointe and one of my greatest friends in the whole world.

Jeff Bumgardner - The former(It hurts me to say that.) Worship Pastor at Crosspointe. He used to be my friend until he decided to move all the way to Cali...lol. Now where am I going to watch the UFC fights?

Perry Noble - The Pastor of Newspring Community Church in Anderson, SC. One of the coolest guys I have ever met. God is using him and his church in a tremendous way.

Josh Currie - A guy that I am forever indebted to. He teaches the Millington/Woodstock small group for the Middle School Ministry and also plays in the High School worship band. He also works with Tracie (told you you would get a mention) and Andrew at American Cellular.

Andrew Nelson - A guy that knows more about ohms and feedback than I care to know. I haven't met many more people that are more committed and dedicated than him. Certainly not your typical sound guy!

JC Thompson - The man who works so much that I hardly ever see him. When he isn't working, I can guarantee that he is talking about Memphis football somewhere! He also runs pretty fast, just in case you wanted to know!

There are many others that I would suggest but we would be here all day.

No comments: