Saturday, October 07, 2006

Catching up...

Here are the random thoughts of an insane person's mind...

1. It is Saturday, I cannot believe that I haven't posted since Wed.
2. Anniston is doing great. She weighs 4lbs. 1oz. This is a major step in her being allowed to come home. She is doing really well on her feedings. She needs to continue to progress in that area and get off the little bit of oxygen that she is on.
3. I went to the eye dr. yesterday and he told me that my contacts were too strong. I knew that the guy I went to last time was a weirdo, this information just proved it. I am also checking into laser surgery to correct my vision.
4. Anniston got a blood transfusion on Thursday. This will replenish her red blood cells, since a premature baby cannot produce them fast enough.
5. I have been trying to get up at 6:00am every day for 3 weeks. This will help me to have more time to read, pray, and exercise. This is difficult for me because I am such a night person. Week 1 is done!!
6. Clemson drove me insane today. They trailed 17-3 at the end of the 3rd quarter. They won the game 27-17. I didn't give them much of a chance after the 1st quarter. I was so relieved they won. They should move up a few spots in the poll.
7. We are not sure when Anniston might get to come home, but I really feel like we are getting close. Today is day 50 in the hospital.
8. Gas is under $2. That excites me!
9. Joni and I had dinner with Mike and Eileen Findley. Addison, 2 months old, was also with them. It is so hard to believe that she is only 4 days older than Anniston. They are awesome people and I really enjoyed hanging out with them.
10. I might take this college football stuff too seriously.
11. The Dodgers continue to disappoint me! A sweep? Give me a break!
12. The fires downtown were crazy. The Methodist church was the oldest church in Memphis.
13. Excited that Auburn got beat. I wish Tennessee hadn't won!
14. I ran 3.1 (5k) miles non-stop today for the 1st time.
15. I have been reading the book of Romans lately. Talk about deep and challenging!!

No comments: