Monday, November 27, 2006

New Emotions...

Things didn't go exactly like I planned on Saturday. Our defense gave up 31 points. We dropped 4 balls that would have been interceptions. Our quarterback continued to prove that he should only play quarterback on Playstation 3. And our kicker decided he couldn't make a field goal (which I can't understand because it is the only thing he has to do...just kick the ball).

The bottom line is this....THE TIGERS BLEW IT! It is something that I have come to expect from Clemson football. It happens every year. I don't know how many times I have said "This is the year!" Everytime, I have been disappointed.

Now Clemson will go to the Nobody Cares Bowl to play some other team that had a mediocre season.

To all my Gamecock friends, it has been a tough couple of days. I have had to deal with emotions that I haven't felt in 5 years. I forgot what it was like to lose to the Gamecocks. I guess I'll have to experience it again, somewhere around 2012.

PS - I really do love the Tigers. Perhaps I take it too seriously. But not as seriously as this guy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And remember the Gamecock fan who thought all Clemson fans were idiots?