Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Wednesdays Rock!!

I love Wednesdays! I love the opportunity to connect with Middle School students. I love to hear them and see them worship. I love to watch their faces when they "get it" while I am speaking. I love to see students raise their hand, indicating that they began a relationship with Jesus. I love the energy and excitement they bring.

I have a theory about middle school students....either you love them or hate them. There is not much room for middle ground usually. I absolutely love them! I also have a team of people that love them, even when they are unlovable.

Tonight was a bittersweet night for a couple of different reasons. The worship was awesome, possibly the best it has ever been. However, tonight was Ryan's last night leading worship. I really hate to see him go, but his family has a great career opportunity in FL.

Ryan and Lauren -- We love you guys and appreciate the investment you made in the students lives. I am also grateful for your friendship. We wish you the best!!!

No comments: