Friday, November 24, 2006

Rats and Chickens...

We celebrated Brayden's birthday tonight at Chuck E. Cheese. I was actually looking forward to going because I knew it would be lots of fun for the kids. That part didn't disappoint. The thing that really shocked me was that the stupid rat serves beer in his restaurant. I think this is insane!! You have a place for little kids to go to have a birthday party and their parents are getting plastered. How stupid is that? Couldn't they give up just one night for their kids? I obviously do not understand. By the way, I was further convinced today that my son is the greatest kid on earth! Sorry I am a little biased!!

Tomorrow, Clemson plays USC. No not the real USC, the wannabes. I am hoping and praying that the Tigers spank the Gamecocks. I am not prepared to deal with all of my obnoxious South Carolina friends. I am a little more nervous than in the past few years. However, I do feel that Clemson will win, in a very close game!! We'll see what happens.

No comments: