Wednesday, November 29, 2006

It's Official...

I have been waiting for this opportunity all my life. I can't believe I have the opportunity to seize this moment. It was just released today that the Yellow Wiggle is giving up his position due to health concerns. I have been walking around singing, "Fruit Salad...Yummy, Yummy" all day long. I have to get my yellow shirt pressed and my application filled out. It's the opportunity of a lifetime!

(Laugh at them all you want, they made $39 million dollars last year. For that amount of money, I am sure I could take whatever criticism people could send my way!)

2 comments:

Andrew N. said...

Sorry Toddel I got you beat, they aready hired me on a 3 yr contract. The good thing is that they are changing the color. The color that I am going to be is either Fuchsia or Hollywood Cerise (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_colors)
Check it out on the web site.

J.R. said...

Glad I am one of your links...
Mr Potato head fell off a bridge. As a result Smiling Sammy will not be riding his bicycle anymore.