Tuesday, December 19, 2006

1 Day and Counting...

I am pretty excited about a couple of things that are coming up tomorrow:

1. Rocky Balboa is released to theaters. I can't wait to see this movie! I am a freak when it comes to Rocky movies. Rocky IV is the greatest movie ever made. I will make plans to see it ASAP. I can't wait.

2. We are leaving Brighton to head to SC to see our families. I can't wait to show off Anniston to all of the people who haven't seen her yet. I look forward to getting out of town and hanging out with family and other people that I have not seen in quite some time. It should be fun. There will be lots of presents to open. Lots of parties to attend. Lots of miles to drive.

I am looking forward to these things and the opportunity to hang out with Joni and my kids over the next 10 days. I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!

No comments: