Thursday, December 07, 2006

Attack Dogs

I am not sure what the problem is with me and dogs, but they always seem to seek me out. It seems as if their first response when they see me is to attack. It has been that way all my life. That would probably explain why I am usually standoffish (I can't believe I actually used that word...if it is a word) when it comes to creatures of the canine variety.

Today for instance, I went into this place to get a part for Joni's car. As I was leaving, I felt something pulling on the leg of my pants. I thought I had caught them on the door somehow. I turned around to see little FiFi pulling at my leg. I wanted to boot the dog across the room, but since I know the people that work there, I politely just walked out. As I got into my car, I looked back to see the dog staring out the window at me. Fortunately, the dog didn't get ahold of my leg because she was so ferocious that she probably wouldn't have even been able to break through the skin.

Another day. Another attack by a killer beast. Who says that dogs are man's best friend?

**Check back tomorrow for an interesting post about the church and the culture. You won't want to miss it.

No comments: