Monday, December 04, 2006

Random Weekend Ideas...

1. 2006 is almost over...can you believe it?
2. We had our first basketball practice last week for the church league. Looks like we could be ok. Can we win the championship 2 years in a row? Only time will tell!
3. The strangest line in any song is "Don we now our gay apparel."
4. JR and Josh Currie are wrong. I have the most awesome girl in the world!
5. College football is basically over. Once again a flawed system. Once again lots of controversy.
6. I have a new found addiction to Starbucks coffee. I think about it everyday!!
7. I HATE Christmas music!
8. On Christmas Day, you can find me in line to see Balboa. (More on this tomorrow).
9. A guy I went to college with started a church 10 mths ago that had 973 people in attendance yesterday. They also baptized 55 people. I just reconnected with him recently. Elevation Church and Steven Furtick are really going to shake the world for Christ!
10. Yes, I know that JR wrote about the same guy. We both went to North Greenville University with Steven.
11. It is amazing to me how many people have blogs. I constantly wonder what makes people want to read this one.
12. I hate KLove. Occasionally, I will turn my radio there. Each time that I do, I know the song they are playing and I haven't listened to the station in 2 years. Maybe time for some new songs?
13. I love going to the mall this time of year. All of the psychos are out!!

No comments: