Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas!

It is 1:30 am on Christmas morning. I have been waiting to see if the fat man is going to come for a visit. Doesn't look too promising at this point. Then again, I just heard that he was passing over Possom Kingdom (Yes, it is a real place in SC!) I am still holding out hope!

Today, I went to church, finished some very last minute shopping, and went to a family Christmas party. Then Joni and I headed back to my house for some Mexican Train Dominoes with my family. I used to be unbeatable, but my dad got a little lucky tonight. I absolutely love hanging out with my family. I only wish I could do it more often!

Merry Christmas to everyone! Joni and I love you guys. We hope you have a great time hanging out with your family and opening lots of gifts.

I am like a 5 yr. old....I can't wait til the morning! So, Joni in her kerchief and I in my cap are settling down for a long winter nap!!

No comments: