Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas to All...

I know I have said this a thousand times...I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR! I went to the mall today and let's just say that all of the idiots were out. I think they lock up all the crazy people all year long and release them at the mall the week before Christmas.

Here are a couple of random thoughts for your Christmas pleasure:

1. I finally found someone who sings worse than me. Listen to this guy and thank me when you get up off the floor laughing. Be patient...it takes a few minutes for it to get good.

2. I still think that Gary Lamb's video for Ridegestone's Christmas Eve service is hilarious. Check it out! It may be the only time you ever see a pastor do "The Worm".

Check back tomorrow for a post about all the garbage going at Bellevue. This is further proof that there are all kinds of morons out there trying to destroy what God is doing! I want to write about it now, but I am too angry at people who stick their noses where they don't belong. This should be fun!!

No comments: