Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The Biggest Loser

Yeah, I admit it again. I am a junkie. I am addicted. I know I have told you before, but I am guilty. Guilty of loving reality TV. I just can't seem to get enough of it.

One of my favorite shows is The Biggest Loser. It excites me to see people so successful in their efforts to lose weight. It inspires me and helps me to keep pushing forward. I would credit the show in being one of the things that has helped me to lose 65 lbs this year.

I think I am going to go ahead and sign up Anniston as a contestant for the year 2020. She was born 2lbs 9ozs. She is almost 4 mths old and now weighs 9lbs 6oz. She has gained 3lbs in a month. At this rate, she will have to be a contestant soon!

Seriously, I am so glad that she is gaining weight. It is amazing how well she has done. Basically, she has not had any complications since she was born. Thanks again to everyone who has been praying for her. She has certainly already stolen my heart.

No comments: