Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I Can't Wait for Tonight...

Today is Wednesday, which only means one thing...CrossOver. Around 6:15 tonight, tons of middle schoolers will start to arrive to hang out with their friends, skateboard, eat pizza, and attend our weekly worship service. I am pumped about what I will talk to them about tonight. God is at work in our middle school ministry! Come check it out!

Obviously, it couldn't happen without the help of the many volunteers that give their time to hang out with these students. Thanks: Dan and Diana, Eric and Heather, Jesse, Debbie, David and Carol, I appreciate you guys more than you could ever imagine.

Also, thanks to Jeff B., Jeff M., and Devin for serving on the Media team so faithfully. I couldn't do it without you guys. You know all the right buttons to press and when to press them.

Last, but certainly not least, thanks goes out to the CrossOver Band: Shane, Rick, Scott, Josh, and Kelsie. I appreciate your faithfulness and hunger to lead students to worship. Thanks for all you do. If I had to sing....well, we'll just say that would not be good!

No comments: