Thursday, December 14, 2006

Adult Leader Party

Tuesday night was awesome! Our house was packed with 25 people, presents, and tons of food. I am pretty sure that I have said this already, but I LOVE hanging out with our adult leaders. They are fun and have a genuine passion to invest in the lives of students.

However, I have learned that they are vicious when it comes to gift stealing games and our auction. Some people walked away with some pretty cool stuff. Some weren't quite as lucky. (Sorry Brooke!) It was good to see everyone hanging out. I certainly believe that a team will work better together when they also spend some time hanging out together. We need to do it more often!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brooke really loved the picture of the cow Todd! Is there any way she can get it back? She wants to hang it in the livingroom right next to the picture of Josh... lol

God Bless,

Brad