Monday, September 25, 2006

Anniston


I know that my opinion may be biased, but I really do believe that I have the most special girl in the whole world. She continues to develop more and more! She now weighs 3lbs. 6ozs.

Yesterday, they took her off her CPAP. They put a regular oxygen tube on her. She is mostly on "room air" but does occasionally need a little oxygen. She is doing so good! I can' wait until tomorrow, I am going to get to hold her for the first time in a few weeks. I am so pumped!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She really is beautiful! Good thing she takes after her momma!! (LOL) Cant wait to meet her...

Diana

Anonymous said...

Todd and Joni,

She is soooo beautiful...This is a really great picture...You can really see how far she has come in this picture...You guys are great and we continue to pray for her added strength daily and for you and Joni also to have added strength..If you guys need anything please let us know. We love you and think you are doing an awesome job...You guys are great.

Love Julie, Sam and girls