Thursday, September 14, 2006

God's Favor

Joni and I have certainly been the recipient of God's favor the past few weeks. We have been able to see so many things work out to benefit Anniston and our family. He has been so gracious to us and has allowed us to experience Him, like never before.

One small thought that I had today was that God knew that Joni and I would be living 45 mins away from where our baby would be in the hospital. He knew that gas would be one of the things that we were really concerned about. It was so awesome to see how gas prices have dropped in the past week or so. We payed $2.62 the day that we left Hattiesburg. I just saw gas for 2.27 in Millington. God answered a huge prayer request and has really helped us out. Obviously, I do not live in a world that believes it is all about me. However, I do know Jesus well enough to know that He is faithful to provide all we need.

Anniston is doing great! She seems to be getting stronger and stronger. They turned down her CPAP machine again today. I can't wait for the day that she can remove that thing from her nose. I know it has to be so uncomfortable. I am praying that they can remove it soon!

Oh yeah, I know that some of you have been asking about Brayden. He is back to his normal self, running around all day trying his best to get into every cabinet and turn all of the TV channels. He is wide open!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Lollis family!

I'm still reading along, keeping up with Anniston's progress and I'm glad to hear she's doing so well! You all are still in my thoughts!

Jennifer (your Cincinnati friend :)