Saturday, September 30, 2006

Randomness...

Joni and I spent most of the day at the game, but here are some other random things from the day:

The weather was awesome. I ran this morning and didn't even break a sweat. I love this time of year!!

I saw a Krystal burger eating contest at the fair. This dude ate 10 Krystal burgers in 2 mins. I am pretty sure he is having a heart attack as we speak. We live in such an interesting world, when competitive eating is considered a sport.

I watched Clemson annihilate La. Tech tonight 51-0. Clemson had 3 guys who rushed for over 100 yds. It was pretty awesome. The announcers made a big deal about the fact that Clemson was only ranked 18th. We will see what happens the rest of the year. The real test comes in the next few weeks. Let' go tigers!!

Marshal and Stacey Davis kept Brayden all day so that Joni and I could hang out. They are awesome people! Brayden loves them and especially likes Savannah, their dog.

Anniston continues to get better and better each day. We attempted to feed her with a bottle today for the first time. She took about 10cc and then went to sleep. Not too bad for the first time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PRAISE JESUS!!! I am so happy to read all of this great news. Why do you not like TN?LOL! God is so FAITHFUL.