Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Yo Adrian!

Yesterday, there were 2 things that excited me greatly.

1. Anniston continues to do very well. They removed the oxygen tube and put her under an oxygen hood. Both of those things accomplish the same task, mainly the hood is the preference of her primary care physician. She weighs 3lbs and 6 oz. At this rate, she may weigh 485 lbs by the time she is 10. LOL!

2. I was watching the finale of The Contender last night. I enjoyed it but I will have to say that it was a disappointment to me. The episodes during the season are much better to me because they are able to edit them and make them more dramatic. However I did like both of the guys and was glad that Grady Brewer won.

Now, on to the thing that excited me. While I was watching the finale, a preview for the new Rocky Balboa movie was shown. I cannot wait! I am a huge Rocky fan!! (Rocky IV is the greatest movie I have ever seen. I still remember seeing it in the theater with my sister and crying when Apollo died. I know, I know, I need some serious help. My only fear about the movie is that it will be horrible. I have mixed emotions about making the new movie. All good things must come to an end. We'll see if they should've stoppped after V.

No comments: