Thursday, September 14, 2006

Mouse Update

Several of you have asked about our friendly little rodent that we have wandering around our house. I put out some glue traps a couple of days ago, with some peanut butter on them. I hope he likes Peter Pan (creamy, because no one really likes crunchy!). A friend told me that his mouse preferred Jif. We'll see what happens!

I do know one thing. All of Tipton and North Shelby counties will hear a loud scream if Joni finds that mouse on the trap before I do. I am pretty sure that this will take place while I am at work and I will have to go home to rescue Joni and Brayden. As for now, he hasn't been brave enough to show himself.

By the way, I saw the strangest thing in Walmart, while I was picking up the glue traps. They now have this thing called a mouse tube. After you catch the mouse with it, you are supposed to take it outside and let it run free. I think this is about the dumbest thing I have ever seen!! If I find a mouse, he must die! Otherwise, he will return and bring his posse with him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Todd,

You are one of the funniest guys I know.. I love your sense of humor.
Wish more people had it, but I guess we have to have the Grinch type people around too, just to make the world go round and you funny guys even more funny. I am still LOL....glad to hear that Anniston and Brayden are doing so well. My next prayer for Anniston will be that she get to come home sooner than expected..I am so glad that God answered our prayers to let you touch her before Oct.1 so quickly,but what should we expect..He is an AWESOME GOD!!! AND AWESOME IN POWER!!! We love you guys and pray for you daily.
Sam and Julie oops!! Jeri said I had to add her name this time.