Friday, September 15, 2006

I am addict...

Sign me up for the classes. I will attend. Hi, my name is Todd and I am addicted to Reality TV. I know, it's pretty sad but true. If you don't believe it, here are the symptoms:

1. My Tivo is set to record 4-5 different reality shows each week.
2. I almost went crazy in Hattiesburg because there was only 2 channels and no Tivo. (Although I was grateful for the house and those 2 channels.)
2. I was genuinely sad when Janelle was kicked off Big Brother: All-Stars this summer. Season 6 should have run the house. Although the guys from Chill Town kept me laughing. Even though I would have never predicted Mike Boogie to win, I was glad he won over Erika.
3. I could not wait for Survivor to start last night. If you are not watching this show, you are insane. I am also excited about the teams this year. They are divided into ethnic groups. There is a caucasion team, an african-american team, a latino team, and a asian-american team. Pretty risky and controversial, huh? I love it! Greatest idea in Survivor history because it will revive a show that only reality show freaks seemed to care about.
4. I cannot wait for the Amazing Race to start on Sunday. I really would love to go on this show with JR. It would be an interesting experience for sure!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Todd, I am so glad to know that I am not the only one out there! I taped Survivor last night, had soccer practice, then came home and watched it. Did not want Janelle to be kicked either, she should of WON! Amazing Race, will have to tape, too! The news about Anniston is GREAT! God is proving himself in a mighty way. I am so excited for you all. Brayden is definitely your son! Joni should not be afraid of a little ole mouse! I prefer cheddar cheese on our mouse traps, that works at our house.(they have expensive taste) Peanut Butter is eaten off or ignored! God Bless you all,
Kathy :-)

Anonymous said...

Todd
I can't believe you love the same shows I do. Jani should have won. Loved Will too! I wish it would have come down to the two of them. Didn't like Boogie or Erika but wanted Boogie over her. Survivor is really going to be good this year.
I also love the pic of you. Brayden looks just like you. Maybe Anniston will look like Joni!!
Love to you all and I am praying for you. I have Mom till the 1st and after that I will help you in anyway I can.
Ruthie